So we all have those moments when life gets ahead of us and when we may not know where exactly we’re headed. Well, there’s this blog that I read frequently and you may have heard of her, but if you haven’t she goes buy Zanita Whittington. I thought my platform was super positive until I began reading hers, so that’s why I’d like to share some links that personally helped me as a growing fashion and lifestyle blogger.
I hope it helps you as well! Please leave a comment if so and also let me know what you want to hear/see more of on my blog.
- Do you ever feel like you’re putting your ‘all’ into your blog, but not seeing results? Well this post on ‘the secret to growing your following’ will definitely help you.
- Have you ever felt unmotivated about life, career, work, family etc.? Well this post on ‘staying motivated when you’re not’ is sure to give you some helpful tips.
- So, I know that I personally struggle with goal setting, because they tend to seem so far away and almost impossible (because my goals and dreams are rather big, lol) but after reading this post on ‘the best approach to setting goals and achieving them’ definitely gave me a positive outlook.
- So this post is directed at my fellow blogger girls. The harsh truth that we all need to hear, but not a discouraging one still. ‘Why only 4% of bloggers make it’. As I mentioned, this is not to discourage you all, but to keep you abreast with the harsh reality that comes with blogging. Fashion blogging, to be exact.
- Have you ever been in a difficult situation and just had no idea where to go next? Confused about the how’s, the why’s and the when’s? Well this post on ‘how to make smart choices in difficult situations’ will definitely be helpful to you.
Hope you’re all having a great start to the week and if you’d love to learn A LOT more on life and entrepreneurship, head over to Zanita Studio! xx